Having arthritis in my fingers can be pretty painful at times. You have swelling, stiffness and it's just uncomfortable so I had to try this product *Click to read my review disclaimer.
It fit's multiple size fingers (I tried it on my 8 yr old), it's super flexible (if it can withstand an 8 yr old using it)
Comes with 3 different strengths and definitely works your hands and forearms out
Product DetailsWho needs FitMotion Hand Band?
If you play golf, tennis, cycle, are a competitive powerlifter, strongman, weightlifter, Crossfitter, or if you drive, text or type, you are overusing your gripping muscles while under-using your expanding muscles. Expanding muscles are the muscles that open your hands. Undertraining these muscles cause imbalances that hurt performance & can cause pain & injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow.
- Computer Workers
- Tennis Players
- Baseball Players
- Rock Climbing
- Weight Lifter
How to use FitMotion Hand Band?
1. Pick a "left" or "right" side.
2. Place loops over each finger, start with fingertips close together.
3. Slowly spread the fingers apart, hold for 3 seconds, then relax them slowly. 1 to 30 repetitions in three sets.
- PINK: Light Resistance - For Beginners and Injured Hands
- GREEN: Medium Resistance - For Everyday Strengthening Exercise
- BLUE: Hard Resistance - For Advanced Muscle Toning
Tips: Simply wash with soap and water, if needed, dusty lightly with corn starch or baby powder to reduce stickiness
Check Fit Motion Hand Bands out for yourself on Amazon